Applied AI Conference - Logistics
Inspiring keynotes, informative discussions and targeted 1:1 meetings promise knowledge gain and new business contacts.
Network with companies, experts and researchers from all over the world on the topic of applications of artificial intelligence in logistics and supply chain management.
What's so special about our event? Here you can arrange individual 1:1 videomeetings with all participants and speakers! See how it works here
Breakthroughs in technology and research in the field of artificial intelligence (AI) represent a revolution for many industrial sectors. The logistics industry is an example of an industry that can benefit from combining existing technical know-how with the new methods of Artificial Intelligence. Exchange ideas with international participants on these topics:
- Procurement Logistics
- Production Logistics
- Distribution Logistics
- Delivery Logistics
- Recovery Logistics
- Recycling Logistics
The event is co-sponsored by go-international, a shared export-initiative of the Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs and the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber.
- As purchaser - find qualified suppliers during effective one-to one meetings
- As market/sales manager - find new European customers
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about latest's trends
How can I stay in the loop?
Follow the LinkedIn page of the AAIC Conference page for frequent updates on:
- Speaker & partnership announcements
- Preview of upcoming events
- Videos of past keynotes and speeches
How can I become a speaker?
There are still a few speaker slots open. If you fit into one of these categories please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the possibility to become a speaker or panelist:
- corporate: finished an AI project in logistics / SCM, either alone or with a solution provider and/or startup
- solution provider: one or more customer projects successfully implemented and operationalized. Early stage projects e.g. POCs are not sufficient.
- research institutions: published a peer-reviewed paper on applying AI in logistics/SCM or applied research project with an industry partner
- startups: participated as an AI startup in an accelerator program with focus logistics
About the AAIC
➡️ The AAIC wants to raise the awareness for AI and its importance for business by showing practical AI applications across business verticals and functions
➡️ We achieve this by inviting leading AI experts, companies and researchers from around the world
➡️ Through B2B networking we ensure that business professionals and AI experts have the chance to bounce ideas and discuss concrete steps during our events